Please retain for information
- Our cottages are let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named on the booking form.
- Sub-letting is prohibited.
- The proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission to their property and to require any person to leave when they consider there is a breach of contract or deem that there is damage to the property or cause of nuisance or conduct in an offensive manner.
- Guests should leave the cottages in a clean and tidy condition.
- As a courtesy to others, guests are asked not to smoke inside the cottages, smoking in the grounds is fine.
- The Owners accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Hirer’s party.
Arrival and Departure Times
- To allow time for Tigh Holm Cottage to be made ready for you, could you please arrive no sooner than 4.00pm on the first day unless by prior arrangement. The accommodation should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- The accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and effects are to be left in the same state of repair, condition as at the commencement of the holiday. The proprietors must be notified about any damage or breakages. Damage or breakage must be paid for.
- A binding contract between both parties will take effect when we issue written confirmation.
- We will only be able to confirm bookings and reservations when a deposit of £100 per week is received. Short Break deposit, £50.
- Please pay the balance six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If you book a cottage less than six weeks before your arrival date, please pay the full amount when sending us the Booking Form.
- Receipt of any deposits will not constitute acceptance of any booking.
- The price payable for Tigh Holm Cottage is inclusive of all fees including electricity and the use of all bed and towel linen, unless bringing own.
Any cancellation made by you (for whatever reason) should be notified to us in writing. In the event of cancellation the following applies:
- No penalty will be applied for cancellation within 7 days from our confirmation of booking.
- Every endeavour will be made by us to relet Tigh Holm Cottage. The more notice you are able to give of cancellation the more likely it is that we will be able to relet the accommodation. In the event that we are unable to relet Tigh Holm Cottage at all then all monies paid by you (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) will be forfeited to us.
- If we are successful in reletting Tigh Holm Cottage for the entire period originally booked we will refund all monies paid (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) less a handling and readvertising charge of £20 per week booked.
- If we only succeed in reletting Tigh Holm Cottage for a proportion of the period originally booked, we will refund all monies paid (whether by way of deposit or otherwise) that the period relet bears to the period originally booked less a handling and readvertising charge of £20 per week booked. You are advised to consider arranging holiday cancellation insurance.